Exhibitors Information 2018
Thrive’s annual OnBoard event is your chance to meet and talk with highly qualified potential board members in a relaxed environment that includes educational breakouts and networking. We are excited to announce that this year’s attendees will include local Alumni Associations, as well as local companies. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet with community leaders and social entrepreneurs of the San Francisco Bay Area who are willing to contribute and interested in joining a nonprofit board.
Register your nonprofit so you can:
- Advocate on behalf of your organization’s mission to the next generation of changemakers
- Recruit potential board members representing a wide range of talents and disciplines from across the community
- Gain access to a large pool of qualified candidate all in one setting
- Engage the community leaders and changemakers of San Mateo County. OnBoard Quarterly Digital Magazine will be sent to hundreds of board seekers and board members on a regular basis after the event
- Learn from the experts how to successfully onboard new board members. OnBoard exhibitors will receive access to a special training on this topic.
Jump on the opportunity to represent your organization to potentially hundreds of new volunteers, donors and board members!
*Booth Fees go up to $225 (members) or $325 (non-members) when you register after March 12.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 | 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM
$150.00 - Special Offer for Thrive Members
$200.00 - Non-Members*
Booth Fees go up to $225 (members) or $325 (non-members) when you register after March 12.
*Learn how to become a Thrive Member here.
Each year, OnBoard attracts hundreds of local highly qualified candidates across the Bay Area who have specific skill sets to become nonprofit board members. This year, as always, we are committed to helping you recruit the highest quality candidates. Be a part of OnBoard 2018. Register now!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORs!
PAST OnBoard EventS
Photos by Soleil Portraits.