Thrive OnBoard will match potential board members’ talents with local nonprofit organizations, in a relaxed environment that includes educational breakouts and networking. This unique event will bring people who live and work in San Mateo County face-to-face with local nonprofits who advocate on behalf of diverse issues.
Our Promotional Partners
- Harvard Business School Community Partners
- Notre Dame de Namur University Human Services Program Alumni
- Stanford Club of San Francisco
- UCLA Alumni - San Francisco Bay Area Network
- San Mateo County
- Redwood City-San Mateo County Chamber of Commerce
- (more to be confirmed)
Planning Committee: Carol Marks, Legislative Aide, Office of San Mateo County Supervisor Warren Slocum; Marci Dragun, Legislative Aide, Office of San Mateo County Supervisor Warren Slocum; Robin Rodricks, Chair, San Mateo County Arts Commission; Porcia Silverberg and Jessica Carbajal, Thrive.