Thrive's upcoming programs feature the most pressing challenges and the most creative solutions from our own membership community. Bring along a colleague and enjoy! Many are offered free of charge to Thrive members. Registration is required.
UPCOMING THRIVE FORUMS
Each quarter, Thrive holds a Community Forum bringing distinguished speakers and panels of experts to present information on a diverse range of timely subjects. Past forum topics include:
- Philanthropy in Silicon Valley
- Connecting Nonprofits with Tech: One Nonprofit's Success Story and Yours to Follow
- Connecting Tech with Nonprofits: A Candid Discussion with Tech Leaders
- High Tech Accelerator
- The Impact of San Mateo County Sales Tax Measure A
- Engaging NextGen Philanthropists
Structured networking is a key element of each community forum. Our annual Thrive Networking Extravaganza includes basic strategic breakouts and intentional, on-the-spot matching of needs and assets. A table is available for members to bring informational materials.
Past THRIVE FORUMS
"Even though Healthier Kids Foundation is located in Santa Clara County, I want to thank you for suggesting that we become a member of Thrive. I have been to four or five events now and I constantly pick up new ideas and learn something helpful at each meeting. I enjoy learning new ideas and benchmarking with your other members."
- Kathleen M. King, CEO, Healthier Kids Foundation Santa Clara County
Have an idea for the subject of a future forum? Send us an email.